Friday, March 30, 2007

What should I eat for breakfast?

Only 2 days left until race day....I'm getting exited and a little nervous for race day. I know that I won't be able to run the full 3.1 miles but I am ok with that. For now. I think I should be able to run at least half - probably more if I push myself. Hopefully, I'll get a good nights rest and wake up feeling ready to go. I was able to get 2 runs in this week so I'm pretty happy about that. I think tomorrow (weather permitting) I'm going to just go for a long walk since we're running on sunday. Sunday is also opening day for the Cardinals which we're pretty exited about too. We've just got to figure out where to go to watch the game since we don't have ESPN. Ok it's time for me to go now cuz I could just ramble on for ever. Wish us luck on Sunday! :)

Hopefully that's what I will look like on sunday! lol :)

3 comments:

Suzy O. said...

I think I'll look a little more bedraggled crossing the finish line. Were you still interested in grabbing some food after the race?

Anonymous said...

Good Luck you guys! I'm so proud of you guys. I bet you will be able to go father than you can imagine with the motivation of people around you. Have fun!

Suzy O. said...

Wanted to let you know Daniel woke up his regular crazy self this morning. No Sickies to worry about.