Saturday, March 10, 2007

Productivity and nice weather make for a great day! Today was a great day. We spent most of the day outside playing, finishing staining a dresser that has been in our garage 3/4 of the way done since summer, cleaning the garage, and I also got to go for a run. I almost didn't go but it was so nice out that I felt like I couldn't let the opportunity slip away. Today was the first time I have gone on a run by myself. It was nice. I took the IPod and listened to Grits (a christian rap/R&B group) as I ran. It was great running music. It's fun to run to a beat. This was the longest run I have done yet and it felt great. Today I felt like the 5k is actually an attainable goal. Hopefully we'll get many more days like today which will make running more enjoyable. In a nutshell it was a good day - and it's not even over yet! :) Love, peace and hair grease.

No comments: