Thursday, March 15, 2007

Run, run as fast as you can..

My week has definately been busy as predicted. But it has also been very productive which is great. We got another run in yesterday. I've decided that running before dinner is difficult because I am hungry and all I want to do is get it over with so I can go home and eat. So we have yet to run our new longer route because of that. But I don't know when else we could run since Mike and I are running together. Maybe we can save the longer route for weekends. Yesterday's run started out good but the more we ran the more tired I got and I didn't even think I could finish out our time. But we did. Gotta keep pressing on...only 18 days left till the race. :)

1 comment:

Suzy O. said...

You guys are going to be so strong running with that jogging stroller. We just went out last night with the stroller and boy was it rough.