Monday, March 12, 2007

A busy week ahead...

I've got a busy week ahead of me. Mike's family - Mom, Dad, Grandma, Brother & Wife & Kids are coming into town on Friday. So I've got lots to do around the house. Not only do I have the typical cleaning that is involved but I also am trying to get Madison & Riley's room organized. They need it bad. So there's lots to do. Not to mention I am not so motivated to do it since the weather is so nice. I just want to be outside! :)
Today I went and figured out a new course for us to run. It's about 3.5 miles. We were going to run/walk it today but we were running short on time so we just did our 2.5 mile route. It went well, my legs were tired even starting out. So my pace was a little slow today. But after we got home I was glad we went. I felt good. Hopefully we'll be able to get our 3 runs in this week. The 5k is only 3 weeks away.
In other news my compy has been doing some crazy things. Maybe because I dropped it last weekend....hummm.... So Mike is working on putting a new hard drive in it tonight. I pray that goes well and that was the problem. Otherwise we're in trouble. Well, I guess it's really me who's in trouble....

No comments: