Friday, April 27, 2007

Knee Pain = Short Run & BIke Ride

Well Mike's knee has still been acting up. We went to go out for a run on Monday and we barely made it off our street and it hurt so bad that he had to go back home. I pressed on, but cut my run short (only 2 miiles instead of 3). I am really beginning to not like running by myself. It is really more motivating when you have some one there suffering with you. So as to not irratate his knee anymore, we went for a 4 mile bike ride on wednesday instead of running. It was really nice to do something different for a change. The funny thing is, the bike ride hurt MY knees...lol. It only hurt when we were going up hills though. Anywhoo...that night we took a trip over to Fleet Feet and got Mike some new shoes. Hopefully that will solve the knee problem and I won't be losing my running partner. We're going to give it a try for a run together tomorrow morning. I hope it goes well. Our next 5k is 2 weeks from tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. :)

No comments: