Thursday, May 03, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come again some other day....


like when I'm not scheduled to run!!! So since my last blog I've run 5.25 miles. 2 on saturday, 2.25 on Monday (at 9:30am and boy was it HOT), and a measley 1 mile today. It's pretty much been raning since Tuesday afternoon so we've been stuck inside. Tonight there was enough break in the rain for me to get out for a short run. I only did one mile but I ran it faster than I would normally run (I hear you're supposed to do this to increase your speed - which I need). It felt good, the temp was nice because of the rain and it gave me some time to myself which I needed bad. Hopefully the rain will stay away this weekend and we can get out long run (3.14 miles) in. Our next 5k is one week from saturday. I love my husband. He's the greatest. The End.

P.S. Don't you like Riley's Scott Spezio ketchup patch? Go Cards! :)

No comments: