Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lesson Learned

Yesterday morning I learned a lesson. Don't go running until you've had breakfast. We woke up late and I didnt want to eat and then wait to go run so we just went out the door sans breakfast or even a beverage. About halfway into our course I felt dizzy and nauseous. I had to walk to the rest of the way home. So now I know that I need to eat in the morning before I try to run. Low blood sugar = a strange floating feeling and nauseousness....not good for trying to run.

2 comments:

Suzy O. said...

Actually I didn't get the e-mail. Come to think of it I never got an e-mail confirmation of my registration either. Hmmm I checked out the website. Running around the track how boring.

Suzy O. said...

Sounds good. I'll meet you guys up at the park. I think I can see where it is from google maps. If I need help finding it I'll give you a call.