Thursday, February 22, 2007


Back in the saddle again....
Thanks to the awesome weather, we've been able to get some runs in this week. And planning for another tomorrow. It's so much more motivating to get out and run when the weather is as nice as it is as compared to last week when it was freezing cold with snow on the ground. I'm hoping this nice weather sticks around for a while. There are only a little over 5 weeks left till the 5k. I hope we'll be ready. I think we will be. In other news....what is going on with Britney Spears? Is she on crack? Probably. Why would you shave your head?! Being on crack is the only reason I could think of. She needs help - and the Lord. I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather!

5 comments:

mike said...

what? no picture?

Marla said...

Happy now? :P

mike said...

ahhh. Just like I remember it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Is that the lake at St. Peters city hall? Wow, they must have filled it a little more.
I'm proud of you guys! Keep on running. :)

Andrea said...

Britney spears shaved her head?!!