Friday, February 02, 2007

Running Update....
Well it's going pretty good. The only problem has been the weather. It has been stinkin' cold here! Let me preface that by saying, it is cold here for St. Louis. It is not cold compared to Wisconsin, Kansas, or Antarica. We are going to run again tomorrow and the high is only supposed to be 20. Guess we'll just have to bundle up. A friend of mine wants me to run in a 3 mile race next Saturday. I don't know if I should because so far I've only run for 9 minutes and that is not without stopping. I could do it because there is nothing against walking but I am afraid I will push myself too hard and then be all sore for days afterward, which in turn will make me not want to keep up with my running regimen. And besides all that there is no free t shirt involved with this one. :( Boo. I mean that's why I'm doing this, to for the free shirts. :)

1 comment:

mike said...

12:47 AM -- Current temperature in Madison, WI: -10°F. Tonight's low: -15°. Yeah, it's not even cold here yet. pffft. It's a balmy 6° right now. ;)

Love ya babe.