Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone! So I'm not normally one to make New Year's resolutions, but this year I have decied to make a few. One of those is to read at least 4 books this year. I know that may sound easy for some of you, but for me it will be a feat. Right now I'm working on the first book in the Lord of the Rings series, The Fellowship of the RIng. I've only gotten through most of the first chapter. So far, so good. So...my question to all of you is, did you make a New Year's resolution, and if so, what was it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My New Year's resolution is to lose weight... I think that I'll wait to start my new year until March 1st. Yeah!!! 53 more days of pigging out! Maybe I'll read some books too :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Malra. Andrea said you had a blog so I thought I would say hello!! No New Years Resolutions for me...but trying to set goals for 2006...is that the same thing?