Monday, April 12, 2010

Do I really need a blog?

Well, here I am for my yearly blog post. What has happened since the last time I posted. Well, we welcomed Elijah Michael into our family on July 8th. Madison started 2nd grade and just turned 8. Riley is 4 and a half. We're going to be homeschooling next year. God has been growing us in our faith a ton. I'm trying to get back into exercising. Mike started running. Elijah has 4 teeth and is doing the army crawl. Madison learned how to ride her bike with no training wheels. Riley says hilarious things all of the time. Such as (at our friends house enjoying a fire in their fire pit) "Mommy I think I want my marshmallow marshed this time." LIfe is good and so is God. Until next year......

1 comment:

Just me said...

That's an awesome picture of them!