Monday, December 12, 2005


Well....2 things. First, we put up our Christmas Tree yesterday. It looks pretty cool and our house smells great too (that's because it's a real tree). Yes! A REAL tree! What do people have against having a real tree?!? I've had numerous people look at me like I was crazy when I said that we always get a real tree at Christmas. Then they go on to tell me what great deals I can get on a prelit fake tree if I go shopping the day after thanksgiving or the day after Christmas. I DON'T WANT A FAKE TREE!! And I espically don't want to go shopping the day after thanksgiving or the day after christmas! What is wrong with people?! Sheesh. Well, now that I've got that off my chest....Second, we went to see The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe last night. It was a pretty sweet movie. I'm really proud of myself because I started reading the book last sunday and I finished it yesterday before we went to the movie. Good book, good movie, all around a good experience. Read it, see it. That's my recommendation. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought I'd be the first to post a comment.... : ) Out here in Hawaii, we haven't had the chance to put up a real tree. It's been real busy with us moving and all. I think this year we might go to Wal-Mart and get one of those blow up palm trees for Christmas. Maybe we'll do that tomorrow on the way home from the beach. Ha! Anyway, real trees are the best. There is nothing like them. Look forward to getting one next year.

Ben