Monday, December 05, 2005

Well, I've decided to get on the blogging train. Why? Well, it seems to be what everyone is into so I figured I would give it a try. Might as well ride the wave. :) And yes, I know "meanderings" is not technically a word. BUT meandering is indeed a word. And I think it fits what I am trying to do here quite well. What exactly does it mean you might ask? Meandering: "follow a winding course; wander at random; proceed aimlessly or with little purpose; a circuitous journey." So come check out my blog, make some comments. You never know, it might be interesting....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a meandering duchess. Cool! What a well organized blog site. It's beautiful, but not as much as the Duchess is.

This is really cool. Maybe some day I'll do my own. Maybe sometime after retirement.

T.O.M.

:-)